Whether you’re a learner, an experienced driver or a driving instructor, The Official DVSA Guide to Driving – the essential skills is packed full of advice that will help you stay safe on our roads.
This comprehensive guide is THE industry standard driving manual. Learn how to get the most enjoyment from your driving with the correct skills, attitude and behaviour.
Five reasons to buy it:
- Sharpen your driving skills – information on essential driving techniques, including overtaking safely, using limit points, defensive driving and manoeuvring
- In all conditions – expert advice on driving safely and confidently at night, in adverse weather conditions, on motorways and through roadworks
- Pass your theory test – this book is a key source material for the car and driving-instructor theory tests. Study it for complete test preparation
- Up-to-date information – on vehicle maintenance and security, ecosafe driving, smart motorways and much more
- For your driving life – hints and tips for a lifetime of safe driving; ideal for refreshing your knowledge before and after your test
Written by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the driving tests.
|Publication date:||11 Dec 2014|