Safe Driving for Life is a collaboration between the Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency (DVSA), The Stationery Office (TSO) and Sponge Learning.
- carries out driving tests
- approves people to be driving instructors
- carries out tests to make sure lorries and buses are safe to drive
- carries out roadside checks on drivers and vehicles, and monitors vehicle recalls.
DVSA also writes and quality assures the official revision materials for the theory and practical driving tests.
TSO is a global publisher providing content and technology services for a diverse range of clients.
As DVSA's official publishing partner, we
- manage the production of the official DVSA print and digital products
- develop new ideas for best-selling products
- increase customer engagement with our printed, digital and marketing solutions.
Sponge are leading experts in the design, production and delivery of impactful digital-learning experiences. Their service offering includes
- a next-generation learning management platform
- a library of ready-to-go eLearning material
- the design of bespoke digital-learning solutions.
The DVSA learning experience features time-spaced repetition where learners are presented with theory test revision questions in the optimal order to ensure regular coverage and a focus on those in which they perform worst.
Topics are chunked within study and practice components. Mock tests simulate the real test environment, so learners are fully prepared. Users can monitor their progress with a 'test-readiness' indicator.
Altogether, it's designed to give learners the confidence to achieve their goal of successfully passing their real test.
Advertising on the website
The Safe Driving for Life website carries advertisements for brands and products relating to road safety.
Advertising packages are available for all sizes of organisations through our partners, Media Shed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a media pack.
The inclusion of advertisements does not imply endorsement of any featured product or organisation by the Department for Transport, the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, The Stationery Office (TSO) Limited or Sponge Learning.