The new edition of this iconic publication – prepared in close consultation with the police, other emergency services and motorcycle trainers – has been fully revised and updated to give the most authoritative, evidence-based guidance on advanced riding skills. It is an essential text – not just for police riders, but for anyone who wants to become a better, safer motorcyclist.
Five reasons to buy it:
- Become a better rider – the techniques outlined in Motorcycle Roadcraft will help you become a safer and more skilful rider, able to cope with the most demanding situations
- Be safer on the road – with a focus on self-assessment, the Motorcycle Roadcraft system of control provides you with a systematic decision-making tool that enables you to deal with hazards safely and efficiently
- Learn new skills – new full-colour 3D illustrations help you learn key principles and techniques for better riding
- Expert guidance – with input from trainers in the emergency services, Motorcycle Roadcraft is recognised internationally as the ‘gold standard’ for riding. It includes updated information on safe cornering techniques and a new chapter on emergency response riding
- Use with your favourite device – our PDFs offer instant access to the content on a wide range of platforms. Find out more about compatibility on our PDF downloads help page.
This handbook is also available as a fully networkable PDF via TSO's online library Official Publications Online. Please email us at email@example.com for more details.
|Publication date:||26 Nov 2013|