Motorcycle trainer resources

Online services for motorbike trainers

As a motorbike trainer, you can use the services on GOV.UK to manage your pupils’ tests on their behalf.

The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) provides an online business service through which you can book multiple tests, manage your availability for tests and view records of your business transactions.

Start using the DVSA online business service (GOV.UK).

You can register as a trainer or a business (GOV.UK) to allow you to book theory and practical tests for pupils online.

When you’ve registered, you can

Back to top