Thank you for your interest in the Safe Driving for Life Points Redemption Scheme (“Scheme”). We hope you enjoy the Scheme as much as we have enjoyed creating it for you.
What is the ADI Points Redemption Scheme?
Our points redemption Scheme gives you the opportunity to earn rewards each time a student with a Safe Driving for Life account linked to yours purchases their first eLearning subscription.
Eligible products that qualify for the Scheme are as follows:
How does the Scheme work?
When you join Safe Driving for Life, you create an account with us - see the attached link: https://www.safedrivingforlife.info/accounts
That account enables you to invite your pupils to share their progress. You can do this by clicking on ‘invite pupils’ from the ‘my pupils’ screen. The site will then generate a unique link that you can send to your pupil via text or email.
Once your pupil ‘links’ to your account and purchases an eLearning subscription, you’ll earn points based on the duration of their (i.e. your Pupil’s) subscription.
Table 1 below shows the relationship between your Pupil’s subscription length for the relevant product and the Reward Points that could be allocated to you in such instances.
|Reward Points allocation per individual pupil only (in the boxes below) - as based on the pupil's subscription duration: E-Learning subscription lengths|
|Product (for eLearning Subscription)||Subscription length 30 days||Subscription length 90 days||Subscription length 365 days|
|Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers||3 Reward Points||5 Reward Points||10 Reward Points|
|Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception||3 Reward Points||5 Reward Points||10 Reward Points|
You can redeem your Reward Points for an Amazon Gift Card once you reach the following thresholds:
|100||£10.00 Amazon Gift Card|
|180||£20.00 Amazon Gift Gard|
|400||£50.00 Amazon Gift Card|
Definition of key words used in these terms and conditions
- ADI means anyone charging money for driving instruction who is on the ADI register
- Pupil means anyone with an account that is linked to an individual ADIs for the express purpose of sharing their Official DVSA eLearning progress
- Qualifying products are the products specified in Table 1
- Qualifying Account means having a verified ADI account on the Safe Driving for Life website. Only ADIs on DVSA’s current ADI register will be verified by TSO
- Referral link is the unique website link provided to ADIs who register with the site
- Referral Code is the unique QR Code provided to ADIs who register with the site
- Rewards Points means points allocated to ADIs on the basis of duration of the pupil(s) first subscription to a qualifying product
Terms and conditions
- To participate in the Scheme, you and your Pupils must be registered on the Safe Driving for Life website.
- The offer of Reward Points is only open to registered ADIs as defined by the terms above.
- Reward Points will only be allocated on the basis of a first-time purchase of qualifying products.
- Reward Points cannot be transferred to any other person or party – they are strictly and exclusively for the use of the qualifying ADI.
- You must only share your Referral Link or Referral Code directly with your Pupils and not publish your Referral Link or Referral Code in any publicly accessible place. You must not therefore publish/print your Referral Link in hard copy materials and/or post it in any social media accounts where you don’t directly know the person or persons who may be able to gain access to the information.
- You and your Pupils must not use the Referral Links to spam other parties or in any way coerce or threaten them into participating in the Scheme.
- You may only have one qualifying account open at any one time. Any attempt to open multiple accounts will be rejected by TSO/Safe Driving for Life.
- You must not use any of TSO, DVSA, Sponge Learning or Amazon’s intellectual property when sharing Referral Codes. This includes graphics, logos or any other brand assets of the respective copyright holders.
- You must only use the Referral Link on the basis that it is a personal referral. You agree that any action by you, contrary to the terms and conditions and or any statement or implication to the contrary by you will result in your Reward Points being annulled.
- You recognise that any changes to Amazon’s Gift Card scheme are at the sole and exclusive discretion of Amazon EU S.à r.l and accordingly you agree that TSO, DVSA and/or Sponge Learning cannot be held responsible for circumstances outside of their control, or in relation to any matters connected to the Amazon Gift Card.
- You recognise that TSO, DVSA and/or Sponge Learning reserves the right without liability to change, amend, withdraw or otherwise alter these terms and conditions without notice.
- You recognise that TSO, DVSA and/or Sponge Learning reserves the right, without liability to reject, withdraw or withhold your Reward Points if you are found to be in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
- You agree that TSO, DVSA and/or Sponge Learning may name you in any communications to promote the Scheme.
- You agree that by signing up to the Scheme, We (TSO) is not responsible if any redemption codes/ Gift Cards are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission once issued by Amazon nor is TSO, DVSA, or Sponge Learning responsible for any incident that may occur related to the redemption of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- We further without liability reserve the right to withdraw or alter the referral Scheme, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability.
- In the event of any disputes regarding the Scheme and/or its eligibility, the decision of TSO is final. The Scheme will be governed exclusively in accordance with English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, this is without prejudice to Amazon’s legal rights in relation to its Gift Card that will take precedence in relation to the use/issuing of the Gift Card. The Scheme is available to UK residents and over 18s only.
- If you require any further information regarding the Scheme, please email email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any rewards from this Scheme are declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
- The Scheme is not open to any TSO, DVSA, Sponge Learning staff and employees.
- The Scheme and any Reward Points are non-transferable and should not be sold or shared on auction sites for profit or otherwise.
- We may revise the Scheme at any time by amending this page. Continued use of the Scheme shall amount to acceptance of the terms and conditions in force at that time.
You may only use the Scheme in good faith for lawful purposes. You must not:
- create more than one Safe Driving for Life account in order to invite yourself;
- invite others that have created duplicate accounts;
- use alternative contact information to refer yourself or others that have created duplicate accounts;
- invite fictitious persons;
- do anything that damages the brand, goodwill or reputation of TSO. DVSA, or Sponge Learning;
- use the Scheme in: (i) any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or (ii) any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use the Scheme; (i) to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- (ii) to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising either via paid search or any other similar activity, including channels that can damage the TSO, DVSA, Sponge Learning, Amazon brand, goodwill or reputation.
Any obligation on you not to do something includes an obligation not to allow that thing to be done.
Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use
- Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be used only for the purchase of eligible products on Amazon.co.uk and certain of its affiliated websites.
- GC balances must be used within 10 years of the date of purchase.
- GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l., a Luxembourg company. Amazon EU S.à r.l. and its affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- To redeem your GC, visit amazon.co.uk/redeem. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal. No service fees. If you have any questions about redeeming your gift card, please visit amazon.co.uk/redeem.
- Please note that Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("Gift Card") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions of use. Gift Cards are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.