Prepare to pass your theory test first time with the number-one best-selling theory test book – the ONLY official expert revision guide. This new edition has been updated with the latest changes to the motorcycle theory test revision questions.
Five reasons to buy it:
- Bite-size information – written in an easy-to-remember way that links the theory to your practical riding experience, helping you to really understand
- Practice questions – includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions for all 14 topics, so you can see how much you've learnt
- Practice case studies – the ONLY book to include official DVSA practice case studies on every topic, plus additional case studies for extra revision
- Learn your way – loads of photos and diagrams, links to more information and videos online, hints and tips to help you learn, and expert advice on what to expect on the day
- Extra help to understand the answers – each question includes references to the official source materials, where you can learn more
And there’s more:
- From theory to practice – things to discuss and practise with your trainer to help you apply the theory
- Meeting the standards – summaries to help you understand how each topic relates to the national standard for riding mopeds and motorcycles
- Easy to use – the answers are displayed in a separate section, so you can test yourself and see when you're ready to pass!
|Publication date:||07 Nov 2016|