Prepare to pass your theory test first time with the Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Drivers of Large Goods Vehicles Online – the ONLY official online learning programme from DVSA, the people who set the tests.
Get instant access to all the latest LGV theory test revision questions and answers, plus over 100 high-quality hazard perception clips. You can start revising straight away on whatever smartphone, tablet, laptop or computer you have. Just choose the length of study time that's right for you.
Save up to £15 by buying the Theory Test Kit instead of the separate theory test and hazard perception modules.
Five reasons to buy it:
- Practice questions – includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions, so you can see how much you've learnt
- Learn from the experts – DVSA, the people who set the tests. The website has over 100 high-quality, interactive video clips designed to help you pass
- Study sections – everything you need to know about hazard perception, including looking for clues and scanning, plus detailed information on all 14 theory test topics
- Test yourself – prepare for the day of your theory test: test yourself with questions and clips designed to reflect the real test
- Clearly track your progress – it’s easy to see how much you’ve completed and how you’re doing, so you know when you’re ready to pass!
And there’s more:
- Easy to understand – written in an easy-to-remember way that links the theory to your practical driving experience
- Review and improve – the clip-review feature shows you exactly where the hazards are, so you can keep improving
To order, visit:
It's also possible to purchase multiple logins for your team or organisation. Call us on 01603 696860 or email email@example.com to find out more.
iPhone and iPod Touch users
The Learning Zone’s interactive hazard perception videos are optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch devices running iOS10 or later. If you’re running iOS9 or older, we recommend that you use one of your other internet-connected devices for these videos, or choose one of our best-selling DVSA apps from the Apple App Store.
This product contains streaming video clips. To view them, you’ll need a good internet connection.A minimum download speed of 2 megabits per second is required, but 5 megabits or higher is recommended. Remember that your connection speed will be reduced if you're using a shared access point or if other family members are using your home internet connection at the same time.Use of this product will count towards any data usage limit you may have. Please check with your mobile or broadband provider if you’re unsure what your limit is.* Works best in the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, and the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.Currently iPhone and iPod Touch devices don't fully support the Learning Zone's interactive hazard perception videos. For the best user experience we recommend that you use one of your other internet-connected devices (including iPad) for the hazard perception videos, or choose one of our best-selling DVSA apps from the Apple App Store.When accessing your account on multiple devices your progress will be saved, but please ensure you logout and close your browser after each session when switching devices.If you have any questions on this product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0333 202 5070