Prepare to pass your Approved Driving Instructors theory test (both the multiple choice and hazard perception test) first time with the exclusive software pack for PC and Mac. It includes The Official DVSA Theory Test for Approved Driving Instructors DVD-ROM and The Official DVSA Guide to Hazard Perception DVD-ROM. SAVE £5.99 compared to buying the titles separately.
Develop your theory and hazard perception skills, explore a variety of environments and road conditions – plus create your own practise tests!
- Makes passing your test simpler – follow the clear three-step process “study, practise, test yourself”, so that you’re completely prepared for your test
- Learn from the experts - DVSA, the people who actually set the tests. The Hazard Perception DVD-ROM has over 100 high quality, interactive video clips designed to help you pass
- Career development - information on becoming a driving instructor and growing your career in the future
- Easy to understand - Theory Test DVD-ROM includes new learning material in clear, bite-sized chunks to help you really understand the theory, whatever your learning style
- What is a hazard? – the study section teaches you everything you need to know about hazard perception (including looking for clues and scanning) so you’re completely prepared for your test
- Responding to hazards – packed with interactive exercises to help you learn your way; including sign matcher, multiple choice clips, multiple choice questions, and commentary clips
- Test yourself – prepare for the day of your theory test – test yourself with clips designed to reflect the real test
- Clearly track your progress – it’s easy to see how much you’ve completed and how you’re doing, so you know when you’re ready to pass!
- Prepares you for the day of your test - mock multiple-choice tests just like the real thing. The revision questions and case studies cover the same topics as the actual test
- Review and improve – the clip review feature shows you exactly where the hazards are so you can keep improving
- All the extras you need - including a digital version of The Official Highway Code and voiceover option
The official route to safe driving for life from the people who set the tests.
Please note: Adobe Air must be installed on your PC/Mac before the Theory Test application can run. Find out more.
|Publication date:||23 Apr 2014|
- Operating system:
- PC - Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, or higher
- Mac - Mac OS X v10.6, or higher
- CPU type and speed:
- PC - 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- Mac - Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Hard Drive: 1Gb minimum
- Memory: 512MB (1GB recommended)
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher
- DVD-ROM drive: Requires disc in drive to run
- DVD-ROM speed: 4x or faster