We’re aware that some Apple Mac users running MacOS Catalina (version 10.15) are experiencing problems using this product and we’re working on a solution to this.
Prepare to pass the multiple choice part of your approved driving instructor (ADI) theory test first time with this exclusive DVD-ROM for PC and Mac.
Four reasons to buy it:
- Practice questions – includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions, all of which have been updated and rewritten to make them easier to understand
- Learn from the experts – DVSA, the people who set the tests. The questions are very similar to the ones you’ll get on your actual test
- Career development – lots of information about becoming a driving instructor and growing your career. The three parts of the ADI qualifying examination are explained in detail
- Clearly track your progress – it’s easy to see how much you’ve completed and how you’re doing, so you know when you’re ready to pass!
And there’s more:
- Extra help to understand the answers – each question includes references to the official source material and recommended reading, where you can learn more. Highway Code references link directly to a digital version of The Official Highway Code, which is included as a free extra
- Explains the latest changes to the test – the study section has been fully updated and explains the changes made to parts 2 and 3 of the ADI qualifying examination
© Crown Copyright 2016, updated 2018
- PC - Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, or higher
- Mac - Mac OS X v10.6, or higher
CPU type and speed:
- PC - 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor
- Mac - Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
- Hard Drive: 850Mb minimum
- Memory: 512MB (1GB recommended)
- Display: 1024 x 768 or higher
- DVD-ROM drive: Requires disc in drive to run
- DVD-ROM speed: 4x or faster