Whether you’re a learner, an experienced LGV driver or an instructor, this book has something for you. It’s packed full of expert advice designed to improve your skills and keep everyone safe on today’s increasingly crowded roads.
This new edition contains sections on Driver CPC and the national standard for driving lorries, as well as essential guidance on practical driving skills and the latest regulations.
Five reasons to buy it:
- Practical advice – understanding your vehicle, how to secure a load, health and safety, drivers’ hours and records, first aid on the road and much more
- Get your licence – every aspect of the LGV driving test is described in detail, with tips for success
- Meet the standards – information on the national standard for driving lorries: the document that forms the basis for both the theory and practical tests
- Essential skills – learn the key techniques for driving a large vehicle and what to do when driving at night, on motorways and in different weather conditions
- Driver CPC – all the information you need for your Driver CPC tests
|Publication date:||13 Jun 2016|