The platform allows you to access the content of Motorcycle Roadcraft anytime, anywhere. Featuring study sections that reflect the content of the book, specially filmed clips and knowledge check quizzes, this is a powerful and flexible way to develop an understanding of police riding.
The Motorcycle Roadcraft e-learning platform is not just a tool for training individuals, its advanced administrator features also allow organisations to check the progress of their employees’ learning journeys.
- Full text and images – the e-learning platform contains the full text and images from the latest edition of Motorcycle Roadcraft
- Exclusive video clips – contains nine exclusive videos showing key manoeuvers including limit point and overtaking
- Interactive quizzes – at the end of each section there are interactive quizzes for the students to take and test themselves
- Administrator access – one of the key aspects, the administrator for each organisation will have access to a full audit trail of each students progress
- User can work at their own pace — A licence for a student will last for 12 months from first point of log-in, allowing them to work at their own pace to complete the course
- Access the content from anywhere – the e-learning platform is internet based and compatible with any device
To obtain a quote for a license to access the e-learning platform, please email email@example.com
|Price per additional license (excl. VAT)|
|100+ licenses||Price on request|
Download our FAQs document (Word.docx 210KB)