The Official DVSA eLearning courses are perfect for any organisation, delivering theory test training to drivers and riders.
With organisational access you get all the benefits of the eLearning packages, including:
- access all your students’ learning records, practice test results, last log-ins, and 'measure of test readiness'. So you can see areas where they may need additional support
- easily create and manage your training centres, allowing you to create individual classes.
- see and export real-time data showing individual students learning progress.
Students have their own individual learning records. There are no additional subscription fees for this service. Download our organisational access pricing list
"A great product, it has really helped us keep track of our customer's progress"- Ministry of Defence (MOD)
"This initiative to enhance road safety and reduce risk is a wonderful opportunity for all road users to experience a lifetime of safe and enjoyable motoring " - Logistics Skills Network
"The SDFL platform, has been a game-changer, providing an enriching experience for our clients as they engage with the Theory Test" - Educational Institute
Organisational access meets the needs of commercial and fleet organisations, because it simplifies your administration and helps save time and money. We have done the hard work of developing and hosting theory test training courses, so you don’t have to.
These resources can assist with delivering best practise and meet your organisations training requirements by:
- support and train new drivers to pass their theory tests
- employees that drive for work. As part of a continued high-quality regular training programme
- drivers through any additional driver assessments
To showcase the eLearning platform we are hosting webinars. The webinars are free to attend and should last no more than 45 mins. Simply click on the links below to register for any upcoming webinars.
Download our organisational access pricing list
We are running a special offer with 50% off until the 31 March 2024