Do you want to save money and also do your bit for the environment? Check out the new Ecosafe Driving miniguide from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).
Packed full of essential information for your life on the road, it includes sections on driving economically, buying an eco-friendly vehicle, and planning your journey - all in one bite-sized eBook. There are also links out to useful resources and practical "top tips" to help you be a safer and more economical driver.
5 reasons to download it:
- Saving you money - how to drive economically and top tips on reducing fuel consumption
- Keeping you safe - develop your planning, perception and anticipation skills
- Plan ahead - preparing for your journey and avoiding congestion
- Go green - how to reduce your emissions and help the environment
- For everyone - indispensable advice for all drivers - whether you're learning to drive or you've been driving for years.
This eBook is available from your device's store: