If you want to know more about breakdowns, incidents and basic maintenance, then the new Breakdowns and Incidents miniguide from the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) has been written with you in mind.
Packed full of essential information, it includes sections on avoiding breakdowns and dealing with road traffic incidents, as well as detailed advice about what to do if you breakdown - all in one bite-sized eBook. There’s also links out to useful resources and a host of “top tips” designed to keep you on the move, wherever you are.
5 reasons to download it:
- Keeping you safe - Make sure you know what to do to stay safe if you breakdown or are involved in an incident
- It’s the law - Arm yourself with the knowledge to keep your vehicle roadworthy with our guide to current legislation and basic maintenance
- Essential checks - Find out more about why oil, coolant and tyre tread checks are so important
- Know what to do - Learn more about how to handle a breakdown on motorways or dual carriageways
- For everyone – Indispensable advice for all drivers – whether you’re learning to drive or you’ve been driving for years
This eBook is available in the following formats:
If you’re interested in this, you might also be interested in: