Keep safe, make sure you’re up-to-date with all the latest rules of the road, and avoid penalties and fines by getting your copy of this new edition of The Official Highway Code.
The driving test reaches its 80th anniversary in 2015, and this commemorative edition of the Highway Code is a celebration of that milestone in British road safety.
Updated for 2015, The Official Highway Code is essential reading for all road users in England, Scotland and Wales, providing all the latest rules of the road and traffic signs. All road users have a responsibility to keep their knowledge up-to-date, so make sure you do just that with the latest edition of this handy reference guide.
Every day, on average, five people are killed and 60 people are seriously injured on our roads. If we’re to bring those figures down, it’s vital that all road users – drivers, motorcyclists, cyclists, horse riders and pedestrians – are familiar with all the rules in The Official Highway Code.
This 2015 edition includes the new drug-driving laws, HGV speed limit changes on single and dual carriageways in England and Wales, updated drink-driving limits in Scotland and general rule changes.
The Highway Code is available in just about any format you can think of and is constantly updated to reflect changes in technology, understanding and the law. Please continue to read it – not just as a learner driver, but as a responsible lifelong road user – so we can keep Britain’s roads among the safest in the world.
- the very latest rules of the road, including to the laws you should keep to in order to avoid fines, penalty points, disqualification and even prison
- references to legislation that offences are based on
- advice on road safety and best practice
- source material for many theory test questions – an essential resource for test preparation
- advice to help newly qualified drivers through the first twelve months after passing their test – the period when they’re most vulnerable
- emphasis on courtesy, attitude and awareness
- Just £2.50 – don’t be without it.
The Official Highway Code - for life, not just for learners.
|Publication date:||01 Jun 2015|
112 x 210mm