Prepare to pass your theory test first time with The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Drivers of Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCVs) Online, the only official online learning programme brought to you by DVSA, the people who set the tests.
It's part of The Official DVSA Learning Zone, and gives you access to all the latest DVSA theory test revision questions for bus and coach drivers, plus over 100 high-quality hazard perception clips. There's also a really helpful study section, so you get the most from your theory test revision.
The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Drivers of Passenger Carrying Vehicles Online is available on a subscription basis. You simply choose the amount of time you’re going to need - whether that's a month, three months, or a year - and then begin your learning journey. It works on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
It is also possible to purchase multiple logins for your team or organisation. Call on 01603 696 860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Save up to £15 by buying The Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Drivers of Passenger Carrying Vehicles Online instead of the separate theory test and hazard perception modules.
- Practice questions - includes hundreds of official DVSA theory test revision questions and answers, so you can see how much you've learnt
- Learn from the experts - DVSA, the people who set the tests. The website has over 100 high-quality, interactive video clips designed to help you pass
- Responding to hazards - packed with interactive exercises to help you learn your way; including a sign matcher, multiple choice clips, multiple choice questions, and commentary clips
- Test yourself - prepare for the day of your theory test: test yourself with questions and clips designed to reflect the real test
- Clearly track your progress - it's easy to see how much you've completed and how you're doing, so you know when you're ready to pass!
- Makes passing your test simpler - follow the clear three-step process 'study, practise, test yourself', so that you're completely prepared for your test
- Review and improve - the clip-review feature shows you exactly where the hazards are, so you can keep improving.
To Order please visit:
This product contains streaming video clips. To view them, you'll need a good internet connection.A minimum download speed of 2 megabits per second is required, but 5 megabits or higher is recommended.Remember that your connection speed will be reduced if you’re using a shared access point or if other family members are using your home internet connection at the same time.Use of this product will count towards any data usage limit you may have. Please check with your mobile or broadband provider if you’re unsure what your limit is.* Works best in the following browsers: Internet Explorer 9 and above, and the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.Currently iPhone and iPod Touch devices don’t fully support the Learning Zone’s interactive hazard perception videos. For the best user experience we recommend that you use one of your other internet-connected devices (including iPad) for the hazard perception videos, or choose one of our best-selling DVSA apps from the Apple App Store.When accessing your account on multiple devices your progress will be saved, but please ensure you logout and close your browser after each session when switching devices.If you have any questions on this product, please contact email@example.com or call on 0333 202 5070