Whether you’re a learner, an experienced driver or a driving instructor, The Official DVSA Guide to Driving – the essential skills is packed full of advice that will help you stay safe on our roads.
This comprehensive guide is THE industry-standard driving manual. Learn how to get the most enjoyment from your driving with the correct skills, attitude and behaviour.
- For your driving life – hints and tips for a lifetime of safe driving; ideal for refreshing your knowledge before and after your test
- Pass your theory test – this book is a key source material for the car and driving-instructor theory tests. Study it for complete test preparation
- Sharpen your driving skills – information on essential driving techniques, including overtaking safely, using limit points, defensive driving and manoeuvring
- In all conditions – expert advice on driving safely and confidently at night, in adverse weather conditions, on motorways and through roadworks
- Up-to-date information – on vehicle maintenance and security, ecosafe driving, smart motorways and much more.
Written by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency, the people who set the driving tests.
|Publication date:||11 Dec 2014|